12 Steps to Success (with lots of leverage added)
Sent Friday, February 1, 2013
My good friend Daven Michaels just launched a book and
I agreed to help him become a "best seller" so, I need
Can you help Daven?
Here is your 12 step success plan :)
1. I promise to do what this email says to do.
2. I promise to get a copy of Daven Michaels'
new book on outsourcing and delegating called,
3. I promise to help make this book a NY Times
Bestseller by telling all my business buddies
4. I promise to click here now to get it.
5. I promise to be grateful for all the life-changing,
business boosting, money generating tools and
strategies Daven shares in the book.
6. I promise to use the FREE gonzo Facebook lead
generation software, "Facebook Miner" that's
included when I buy the book.
7. I promise to go right to Step 8.
8. I promise to be super thankful for the 27 FREE
Facebook tutorial and training videos that come
with "Facebook Miner. " Also FOR FREE
9. I promise to OUTSOURCE the training videos
and "Facebook Miner" to my virtual assistants
so they can do all the work. (BRILLIANT)
10. I promise to smile because Daven just saved
me 57 hours of my life and made me a boatload
of cash while I did nothing and my VAs did
11. I promise to get a copy of "Outsource Smart"
for my friend, because he's running around like
a headless chicken in his business trying to do
it all himself, and it pains me to see him suffer.
12. I really really promise to do everything this
email tells me to do.
Now go get yourself a cup of coffee and a donut.
And make sure you click here and help Daven out!
In His Grip, >
PS: Here's my promise to you... you'll LOVE this
book and the Facebook Miner lead gen software.
You'll get tons of warm leads, subscribers, and
buyers when you use it. Get Outsource Smart
and turn your biz completely around.
PPS: I also promise that this offer will go away
soon, so please grab your copy of the book
now so you can get "Facebook Miner" and
the training Vids for free.
P.P.P.S. If you don't have a virtual assistant
yet, you can use the software, generate a TON
of business and then with all the money you
make you can get a virtual assistant to
help you out. Good plan right!?!?
Go get the book now... don't delay: