[X&Y] 5 Keys To Choosing The Right Words When Talking To Women

Published: Sat, 06/22/19

=====

WHAT'S INSIDE:   Hey, you may be a true "big four" man through and
through.  But if you reach for the WRONG words when interacting
with women you're in deep trouble.  Here's how to make sure you
never run into problems...

=====

AFTER-WORDS

I agree 100% that owning a copy of Massage Your Date is like
having the keys to a Ferrari, and then giving you performance
driving school lessons to go with it.

Your life is about to move MUCH faster.

But you don't need a racetrack.  You only need your "magic"
fingers.

In fact, if things have been slow for you with women lately and
you've been left feeling the need for speed so far this summer,
then Massage Your Date is the "easy button" you've been
looking for.

Thanks to two bonuses, Trace Loft and I show you how to
meet women AND use messaging to make them want a
massage from you so badly they can't stand it anymore.

In other words, you can use powerful words to intrigue
women (like we're talking about in today's newsletter), and
then take everything to the physical level in record time
from there.

Now, if you still can't grasp the value of having women you
just met squirming in their seats because they want your
hands all over them, call me immediately for coaching.

But hey, assuming you're crystal clear on how your life is
about to be supercharged thanks to Massage Your Date,
here's the link:

Every Man's Super-Simple Secret Weapon

Seriously, I know this program works because what
Trace teaches has been my "secret weapon" for over
two decades now, since I stumbled upon the power of
massage by mistake back in college.

The cool part, though, is since Trace is a professional
massage therapist he was able to put all the knowledge
you need into one, neat, powerful program:

Massage Your Date + Music To Massage By FREE

For the next 24 hours only, I'll also give you the full
collection of Music To Massage By for free.  In it, you'll
find "mood music" for every situation, and every track
even loops seamlessly.  Very nice.

There's no need to select it on the order page.  Even
though it's usually $27, you'll get it at no charge.

For now you get the bonuses also, but I didn't raise the
price yet.

Be sure to grab your copy of Massage Your Date
before it goes to $67 soon.

=====

CHOOSING THE RIGHT WORDS WHEN INTERACTING WITH
WOMEN

Are your chances with women being ruined by the very words you
use during your interactions with them?  I found the following from
the "vault" and wanted to share it with you again.

Here's a step-by-step breakdown, using e-mail as a convenient
example, of how insecurities can infiltrate your conversations only
to DERAIL attraction before it even happens.

===== E-MAIL FROM A READER =====

Hey Scot,

I'll send you the last email I sent to this girl I met online.  Not
sure, what to make of it.  I've invited her to meet several times
now, and she keeps postponing.  She says she doesn't want to rush
into anything because she has been "burned before through Match".

Some things I noticed on my own, is that I repeated myself on the
"give destiny a little shove".  I wrote the email in a hurry and
that is what happened.

I really appreciate this,

Bart  (Pharr, TX)