I recently had the opportunity to speak at the Legal Marketing Association Conference about personal branding for lawyers, marketing professionals within law firms, as well as people who help lawyers internally to navigate their branding.
I was excited to do this with Stefanie Marrone, Wendy Bernero and Melanie Lippman. We had a rich and productive conversation about our own paths, and shared the tools, tips, and tricks that we use for advising on and navigating our own personal brands.
If you missed it, don't worry! We will be joining forces again for a free webinar where we will speak on this topic again!
We will explore how to effectively use your personal brand to connect with colleagues, peers, referral sources and ideal clients both in-person and virtually to achieve your career goals. (If you haven't read my article on maximizing your event attendance to maximize your personal brand, you can read it here.)
The information shared in this session can be used to prepare yourself for photoshoots, speaking engagements and every professional interaction, no matter the situation or audience:
- How to be more intentional about developing your personal brand and leadership style
- How to market yourself during all stages of your career
- The growing importance of social media
- How to use speaking, writing, volunteer and board roles, and PR to build your brand
- How to position yourself as a leader without seeming boastful
- How to be more productive and find balance
- Align the messages your clothes are sending with your values and goals
I can't wait for another exciting conversation about this important topic with such an amazing group. Please click below to register. I look forward to seeing you there!