Dear Pet Parent,
I can't remember a time I've been this excited about something!
As many of you know, I was finally able to receive my training and certification in ozone therapy.
I am looking forward to the difference it will make in our patient care, especially in the treatment of chronic disease, autoimmune diseases and/or cancer.
So I thought I would give you a little more information on this amazing healing modality!
What exactly is Ozone?
- Ozone, known as O3, is a gas molecule made up of 3 oxygen atoms which share electrons. It is an unstable molecule that in a matter of seconds
to minutes, will react with each other to form O2 or the oxygen gas molecule.
- Ozone is formed naturally in our environment after a thunderstorm. High voltage electrical currents convert oxygen to ozone, which breaks down molecules and micro-organisms in the air.
How do we use it for
A special ozone generator is connected to an oxygen tank to produce the ozone needed. This ozone is pulled up in a syringe and given either:
- Intravenously (in the vein) - This is called Major Autohemotherapy
- Intramuscularly (in the muscle) - This is called Minor Autohemotherapy
- Intraarticularly (in the joint) - this is called Prolozone
- Lavaged into a wound or other infected area (mixed into a saline solution)
- Intra-rectally (in the colon) and or Intra-vaginally (in the vagina )
- And can even be infused directly into the bladder for resistant urinary tract infections.
Basically ozone is one of the greatest natural antibiotics we have access
Once infused, the ozone gas is almost immediately absorbed into the body, blood or saline because it is an unstable molecule by itself. Once it is absorbed it is changed immediately.
What are the benefits of using
- Ozone has germacidal, fungacidal and bactericidal properties.
- Ozone also has the unique ability to activate the immune system by stimulating the production of cytokines. Cytokines are “messenger compounds” such as interferons and interleukins, which can cause a positive chain reaction
throughout the body via their effect on the immune system. Depending on how the ozone therapy is utilized, it can enhance the immune system, or down regulate the immune system.
- It is effective in treating chronic and frustrating conditions such as neurologic disease, auto-immune disease, cancer, joint disease, allergies and tick borne diseases such as
- Ozone also has the ability to increase the delivery of oxygen to cells, this concept is known as oxygen utilization. When oxygen utilization is increased, the energy centers of the cell known as mitochondria, are able to increase cellular respiration, via the kreb’s cycle, which results in more energy for the body. This increased energy can be used by the cells of the immune system, various
organs, nervous system, endocrine system, etc to allow increased efficiency, which with illness and disease, has been impaired.
Why we are excited:
ANY chronic, degenerative disease can benefit from ozone therapy because of it’s ability to stimulate and stabilize biological
functions. Ozone therapy itself does not cause the healing effect but rather induces the body’s own innate healing mechanisms. Ozone therapy is not typically a “stand alone” therapy, but used with other treatments including acupuncture, IV vitamin C, nutrition, herbs, and nano light therapy.
Since I began bioscan testing, I have been so discouraged with the amount of damage our patients have at the
cellular level. All the treatments in the world will not improve cellular function without improving oxygenation. This tool is going to give our patients the oxygen their cells need.
I am beyond excited in the results I've seen in Poncho with just 3 treatments! I can't wait to see accelerated healing in my patients!
Save 10% on your pet's first ozone treatment
Valid through 11/31/18 at our office. Just mention this email when you visit.
Get Glutathione for Your Pet
Prevent cellular damage with Glutathione Liposome. This powerful anti-oxidant protects your pet's cells from damage caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides and heavy metals.