LIVE On Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
As of today, 30 million kids are being kept out of school. This is going to create a lot of additional "interactions" at home, many of them conflicts.
Join me, Greg Baer, MD, of RealLove.com and RealLoveParents.com, on Facebook AND YouTube at 1 pm EST, and Instagram at 2 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
I'm here to help YOU as you navigate this on-going adventure with everyone home together.
Solve parenting issues that need solving, right now.
Feeling Shut in With Kids? I Can Help
Does any of this sound familiar:
"Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom."
"It's my turn!"
"But Mom, why can't I...?"
Every day you hear the whining, fighting, demands, the snippy tone, and the resistance to direction from you. You can FEEL the tension in your home. It’s enough to make you crazy on normal days—where everybody gets out of the house to do sports and activities at school and all over town—but now you’re going to be stuck with everybody under the same roof? Aargh! HELP!!
I'm going to help you turn your locked-in time with the kids into an exciting opportunity to learn more about your kids and ABOUT YOURSELVES. I'm going to help you make your time together productive instead of something to dread.
I am in this potential crisis with you. You are not alone. Not anymore.
Join Me Monday Through Friday Here:
Do your kids lock themselves in their rooms, living in a mess and glued to their devices? Argue with each other? Squabble over little things? Complain about their chores, and about who has touched their stuff? That’s already an epidemic.
But NO MORE suffering with all that. Because now you’ll know what to do. Finally, some real help PROVEN to work in thousands of families.
I'm Here to Help
I’ll be answering your questions, and you’ll be learning stuff about yourself and your kids that you’ve never heard before. Anywhere. I'll be right here to answer all your "But..." questions. "But my child ___"
Fear, anxiety, panic, depression, anger, arguing? Those feelings and behaviors are everywhere around us, including your family. Now you’ll know how to handle all that.
You will master the tools and skills you’ll need to turn this “lockdown” into a great experience for your kids and for you.
Imagine it: While everybody else is complaining that they’re having to “suffer” at home with their kids, you’ll be smiling about what a great time you’re having, and proud of the things you're learning. I’m not making this up—I’ve seen families transformed more times than I can count. And the changes will continue after the time of confinement together ends.
Are you ready for this adventure? Would you like to learn how to be an effective parent? Then let’s get to it now.
Here's to your success!
Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training
It's what every parent needs.
You begin with 45 hours—yes, 45—of streamed video training with Greg, teaching you what it means to love and teach your children. The first two hours are free, our gift to you.
You instantly qualify for membership in RealLoveParents.com, where all the invaluable follow-up and support happen:
- Every Wednesday there is a weekly conference call, where YOU—every member of the Parenting Site, every Ridiculously Effective Parent—can directly ask questions of Greg and learn how to apply Real Love principles to individual situations or children. Listen live, or listen to any of the recorded calls at your convenience.
- Every Monday you will receive a video of Greg answering a question sent to him by one or more members.
- Every Thursday you will receive a newsletter, with a written answer from Greg to a question from you, along with updates about what’s happening and what’s being offered to support parents.
- All conference calls, written answers, and video answers are INDEXED and archived, and searchable in the master index, much like is found on RealLove.com. Effectively
all this material becomes an ever-increasing expansion of the library of parenting training that began with the original 45 hours of the Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training.
- Parents will be taught how to form their own support groups, on Skype, Facebook, and other platforms.
- You become eligible to attend live seminars, which are the natural highlight of all the Parenting training. It’s where the rubber really hits the road. Members will gather
from around the world to ask all their questions, along with their “buts”: “But my child . . .” or “But then what if she . . .” You can ask questions until you really get the full picture of handling any situation.
- You will gain a sense of community with other parents who are revolutionizing their way of loving their
Introduction to the Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training:
With Real Love, nothing else matters;
without it, nothing else is enough.