For two years we have been realizing with greater intensity the importance of focusing on helping parents learn to love and teach their children, and now we’re introducing you and the world to
It’s what every parent needs.
You begin with 45 hours—yes, 45—of streamed video training with Greg, teaching you what it means to love and teach your children. The first two hours are free, our gift to you.
THEN you qualify for membership in RealLoveParents.com, where all the invaluable follow-up and support happen:
- Every Wednesday there is a weekly conference call, where YOU—every member of the Parenting Site, every Ridiculously Effective Parent—can directly ask questions of Greg and learn how to
apply Real Love principles to individual situations or children. Listen live, or listen to any of the recorded calls at your convenience. Two pre-recorded conference calls have already been archived.
The first LIVE Conference Call for Ridiculously Effective Parents–for those who have purchased the Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training and become members of RealLoveParents.com–will be on
You will want to be on that call!
- Every Monday you will receive a video of Greg answering a question sent to him by one or more members. Two of these have already been posted in the
- Every Thursday you will receive a newsletter, with a written answer from Greg to a question, along with updates about what’s happening and what’s being offered to support
parents. TWO of these Written Answers have already been posted in the archives.
- All conference calls, written answers, and video answers will be INDEXED and archived, and searchable in in the master index, much like is found on RealLove.com. Effectively all this material becomes an ever-increasing expansion of the library of parenting training that began with the original 45
hours of the Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training.
- Parents will be taught how to form their own support groups, on Skype, Facebook, and other platforms.
- You become eligible to attend live seminars, which are the natural highlight of all the Parenting training. It’s where the rubber really hits the road. Members will gather from around the world to ask all their questions, along with their “buts”: “But my child . . .” or “But then what if she . . .”
You can ask questions until you really get the full picture of handling any situation.
You will gain a sense of community with other parents who are revolutionizing their way of loving their
Introduction to the Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training:
Like Ridiculously Effective Parenting on FaceBook!
Follow Ridiculously Effective Parenting on Instagram!
Follow Ridiculously Effective Parenting on Twitter!
With Real Love, nothing else matters;
without it, nothing else is enough.