It's Time to Return to Our Roots
So many people today have lost their connection to the land. We have lost the ability to become self-sufficient.
We have lost the knowledge of our ancestors about preserving food, raising livestock, and making both natural products and food from scratch.
There’s a good chance
one (or more!) of the following is true for you:
- You know you want to create a natural and self-sufficient lifestyle for you and your family.
- You strongly desire to reconnect with the land.
- You want to stop relying on huge corporations, living in fear about what is in your food, and all the secret toxins, GMOs, etc., in
- You crave learning new self-sufficient skills that are applicable to your lifestyle, no matter where you live.
If you found yourself nodding in agreement with this list, then I’ve got good news for you!
I would like to personally invite you to the Modern Homesteading Summit
This event is FREE
and it allows you to watch from home as over 27(!!!) expert homesteaders teach you a huge bunch of amazing tips on how to be self-sufficient with your food, cleaning products, and health.
Here’s what I really love about the Modern Homesteading Summit: You can watch the classes at the time that works best for your
schedulewithin a 24 hour period of that presentation.
For a whole week, starting Sunday, June 10, you will learn valuable skill sets and knowledge FOR FREE
from some of the most admirable homesteading experts out there.
Here’s just a brief overview of the teachers and classes at this Modern Homesteading Summit:
- Jill Winger, from The Prairie Homestead, about a Home Dairy
and Goats & Cows
- Lisa Steele, from Fresh Eggs Daily, about Creating a Healthy & Productive Chicken Flock
- Teri Page, from Homestead Honey, about Root Cellar Planting & Storage
- Laurie Neverman, from Common Sense Homesteading, about Survival Gardening
- Kathie Lapcevic, from Homespun Seasonal Living, about Preserving Fresh Herbs
- Amy Stross, from Tenth Acre Farm, about Easy Ways to Add Permaculture to Your Garden
- Kris Bordessa, from Attainable Sustainable, about Easy Pantry Homemade Versions
This is just a handful of the awesome homesteaders that are going to be doing this Live
Virtual event because they desire to teach you about the path towards self-sufficiency.
I am also thrilled to announce that I am also doing a presentation at this Modern Homesteading Summit
teaching you how to make your own. non-toxic herbal household
cleaners. Plus you can print all of my recipes!
Can you see why I’m excited? I CAN’T WAIT to teach you about herbal cleaners and self-sufficiency. And I know my fellow homesteaders are just as excited to teach you their skills!
There is so much homesteading knowledge that is going to come out of this Modern Homesteading Summit!
Here is just a small sample of what you will learn:
- Home food preservation tips,
skills, and knowledge (including: fermentation, canning food, preserving fresh herbs, and more!)
- Stellar gardening tips that can help you no matter where you live (including: vertical gardening, permaculture, gardening in your golden years, hydroponics and more!)
- Advice on livestock and homesteading(including: dairy animals, chickens, root cellars, natural medicine cabinets,
homesteading preparedness, and more!)
- Self-Sufficient DIY tips that you can do anywhere! (including: homemade natural cleaning products, homemade cheese, homemade candles, sewing tips, and more!)
This summit event is FREE and works great for your schedule - no matter where you live or what you do- so don’t delay!
Click here to sign up ----> Modern Homesteading Summit FREE registration
I’m so excited to experience this life-changing event on self-sufficiency and modern homesteading skills. Will you join me?
P.S. Did you see the 3 bonus gifts you get just for registering?