1. There's something strangly comforting about eating cranberry molded like a tin can.
2. It's a process to get it out of the can in one piece. It's as close as I'll ever come to hunting and gathering.
3. The can o' cran is a tradition in my house, even though not one of us actually likes cranberry sauce. We just like poking it to make it jiggle.
4. I don't think I've ever actually had REAL homemade cranberry sauce, so I'm going with canned.
What we usually eat each Thanksgiving is homemade, but it's Jell-O + some kinda cream cheesy-ness (I don't know exactly what it is but it's amazing and a staple), so I feel like that's probably closer to canned than to homemade, lol!
- Michelle A.
5. Cranberries are gross either way. At least I could use the can as a paperweight.