1. Dolphins are smart and humans like them. Lull the humans into complacency, then take over. Perfect means to world domination.
2. Dolphins because I want to live a porpoiseful life.
👆🏽 I have never wished I made a joke more than this one. Chris
3. Dolphin, no contest. Outside of Orca Whales (and possibly Octopi), they are the smartest known animal in the murky depths. Also, they have the concept of fun. I watch a lot of shark week. The only takeaway there is, "Sharks like to eat and a real real good at it hur dur". Sounds like a one-dimensional existence to me.
Also, Dolphins have been known to be able to kill sharks anyways! Like, Why be a shark? That's like asking, "Would you rather be a swimming stomach with teeth, or would you rather have an existence where you are smart enough to be aware of the concept of pranks? Look it up, a dolphin played a prank on a paddle boarder.
- The one and only Zach Rose
4. This was a tough one. I mean sharks are very ancient and mysterious which is cool. But dolphins are so smart and yet seem to be having so much fun. And they are social creatures. So probably I am inherently more shark, but I strive to be more dolphin.
5. You can back flip...out of water!
6. Who hasn't wanted to be a dolphin? You have your own language, smarter than humans, get to swim & play all day, & impress folks with your cool jumps.