1. Camping in the woods can be just me and some woodland creatures. A beach, is usually LOTS of people... but maybe a pandemic beach would be ok because of enforced social distancing. Glass half full?
2. Only if it's glamping. Because I'm classy like that.
- A panda parading as a human
I want to meet the person who wrote this name. - Chris
3. My favorite place to go camping has a beach. So I'm gonna do that and get the best of both worlds thank you very much.
4. Camping... I see what you did WYR... I see that jellyfish floating in the water by the beach. Nice try, ill take camping, and the bee stings! Plus Sasquatch, we could be homies and eat beef jerky by the fire .
- corey_cojo aka COJO the Camper
We would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you pesky kids! - Chris
5. So, the times being what they are now, and the overall silly nature of the human race deciding to spit in the face of science, playing about in the sand and sun, sharing appetizers at the nearest Applebees, I'm going to have to opt for camping.
I live in Florida, so I'd imagine that I would have to camp in Ocala National Forest. People would tell you that it is super scary, filled with meth heads and people escaping the law. That's just Twitchy-Steve, he's a great guy, just don't make any sudden moves around him.
I guess there is also the mobs of mosquitos. And Alligators, deadly snakes, some bears, poisonous spiders, forgotten about bear traps...
You know what? Maybe I'm no so sure anymore. I think I'll just camp in my back yard. Wait, mosquitos are there too. And snakes. And every now and then, the occasional wandering person who I'm not sure is on meth or just lost. What about my bed? Can I vacation from home?
- Zach R.
Zach... you make my week every... single... time I read an answer from you - Chris