1. Hoooooo boy, I have an answer for this one. Buckle up.
I had asked my coworkers a question: Would you rather be attacked by 1,000 bees, or 1 bear. For some reason, everyone said bear! I still don't understand this. As long as you're not allergic, a person can't literally survive hundreds, if not thousands of bee stings Google "Tom Mizell bee stings".
The dude is 81, and tanked a thousand bee stings. HOWEVER, some guy in the Dakotas gets attacked by one bear, and it is so miraculous that he survived that they had Leonardo DiCaprio play a movie where he spent the night in a horse carcass (a real one) after barely surviving the attack.
As for the Jellyfish. I've been stung by a jellyfish before. It hurts like fire. On the off chance that this happens to be a box jellyfish or man of war, I'm going to choose bees. Because I've never heard of a single bee being able to take down someone who's not allergic. I've heard of people dying from shock from a jellyfish sting, mostly due to drowning.
I'm deathly afraid of bears, but, as far as this particular question goes, I'd rather tank 500 bees and forego the chance that some autotoxin-laden floating booger would take over my nervous system and I drown. Forget that.
⬆ My hat is officially off to you, good sir. - Chris
2. The jellyfish and most ocean life creatures of that nature give me the willies. Wouldn't want any sea animal with tentacles touching me.
3. Two words - Box jellyfish. The stings can be fatal and I value my life. Gimmy those bees.
4. At least I KNOW how much it's gunna hurt, whereas a flippin jellyfish could kill me for all I know
5. My allegiance to The Beyhive knows no bounds 🐝🍋