- 2/3 c. Thrive Pulled Pork
- 1/2 c. Thrive Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 c. Thrive Green Bell Peppers
- 1/2 c. Thrive Instant Black Beans
- 1/2 c. Thrive Corn
- 1/2 c. Thrive Instant Rice
- 1/4 c. Thrive Chopped Onions
- 1 tsp. Thrive Garlic
- 3 c. Water
- 2/3 c. BBQ Sauce
To make jar: Add 1st 8 ingredients into the jar in the order listed. Shake the jar a little bit at each layer to sprinkle the products down into the jar. It won’t look like pretty layers but it will fit more food in it!
To prepare: Put 2 T. vegetable oil into a medium sized skillet. Add entire contents of jar and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add 3 c. water and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice and beans are softened. Stir in BBQ sauce and heat until warm. EAT!