- Crystal Hearts: the embodiment of Body-Peace
- Upcoming Events: Meditations, Readings, Shows, etc.
- Understanding the Middle East: a relevant conversation
- Ongoing Resources: see all our various links
THE LATEST: a PERSONAL NOTE from KYLE
1. Body Peace: an innocent reflection on our offerings
Self-Compassion is such an important part of Self-Care, something we need a bit more of at this time. Learn more about Nina Manolson's work at www.NinaManolson.com. This video reflection came out on the fateful morning of October 7th, last Saturday, and speaks brilliantly to what it is we're trying to
do, in terms of improving the state of the world.
2. Upcoming EVENTS, Live and on Zoom
Times are all Eastern Standard (NY) Time
ONLINE EVENTS (Live Zoom Access & via Replay)
Please be in touch if you have any questions, we'd love to include you!
IN-PERSON (at the Portal Crystal Gallery
in Arlington, MA)
OUT SHOWS (NOT on our website, only listed in this newsletter)
- Topsfield MA Fair 10-12 hours daily, Sept. 29 thru Oct. 9 info
- GWL Wholesale Show W. Springfield MA Oct. 13-14
- New Life Expo Brooklyn, NYC Oct. 27-29 info here
- Natural Living Expo Marlboro, MA Nov. 11-12 info here
3. Some Key Thinkers in Dialog: the conflict and the world
I have never shared someone else's video - but I actually went to college with Fareed Zakaria - and I particularly respect how he sees current events and fits them into the complex of historical perspective. Telling someone like me to only stick to my usual programming, is
like telling athletes not to take a knee. We are all humans, and we ultimately want what's best for all humans. I hope you'll agree with me that these guys make a lot of sense. Write me personally if you want to learn more.
4. Resources: store, articles, blog, podcast, book...
Remember - while we do keep adding new items online - most of our product is OFFline. So it's best to email [email protected] to avail yourself of our Quality Custom Crystal Mail Order service.
Portal Crystal Gallery
489 Mass. Ave. Arlington Center, MA
Open daily 1-4pm daily, from Noon on Saturdays