“There’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing!”
-Famous Norwegian Quote
News and Updates at River Valley BHWC
Policy Change - No Show/Late Cancellations
Our policy for no show/late cancellations has changed. Please take note:
- 24-hour notice must be given to cancel a therapy or medication management appointment without charge. Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are excluded. Example, if you are to cancel a Monday appointment, you must
call the Friday before at the time of your appointment to be within the 24-hour cancellation timeframe.
- The charge for your first 2 missed (late cancel/no show) appointments is $100 each for a therapy and medication management appointment.
- The charge for ALL missed (late cancel/no show) appointments after your first 2 will be charged at the FULL FEE of the missed appointment. Example: missed 60-minute
individual therapy will be a charge of $250. Missed 30-minute medication management will be a charge of $225.00.
- For clients under medical assistance, you are given three missed (late cancel/no show) appointments in a calendar year. If you are to miss three appointments, you will be referred out to other providers outside of River Valley.
- The charge is $150 for any intake appointment (established
- The charge is $25 for a missed nurse visit
- Everyone will be required to fill out the annual consent form.
- Most insurance plan deductibles will reset on January 1, 2023. If you are on a deductible plan you will have a balance due beyond your copay until your deductible is met.
- Your balance cannot exceed $250.
- All clients are required to have a credit card on file. If you have a balance your card will be ran on the day of your appointment. In addition, all outstanding balances are ran on the 15th and 30th of every month. Having a credit card on file will:
- Keep balances low
- Allow our independent contractors get
paid in a consistent manner
- Give more time to our awesome billing and administrative staff to focus in other areas ultimately making your visit a better experience
Please review the service agreement guide for more clarification:
New Team Members at River Valley BHWC
Sandy McMillan - Administrative Assistant
Our front desk staff provides a warm, welcoming environment to assist clients in scheduling intakes and follow-up appointments, managing record requests and care coordination, ensuring timely email correspondence,
confirming insurance eligibility, and collecting payments...FIND OUT MORE
When she was suddenly given the opportunity of a new life in rural Jutland, journalist and archetypal Londoner Helen Russell discovered a startling statistic: the happiest place on earth isn’t Disneyland, but Denmark, a land often thought of by foreigners as consisting entirely of long dark winters, cured herring,
Lego and pastries.
This book was very interesting in a lot of ways and it doesn't lead you in the direction you may think. She talks through all the pros, cons, and differences of actually living in Denmark while comparing it to her previous life in bustling London with some shocking realizations.
A documentary film that takes us on a scientific and spiritual journey where we discover that by changing one's perceptions, the human body can heal itself.
The latest science reveals that we are not victims of unchangeable genes, nor should we buy into a scary prognosis.
The fact is we have more control over our health and life than we have been taught to believe. This film will empower you with a new understanding of the miraculous nature of the human body and the extraordinary healer within us all.
HEAL not only taps into the brilliant mind's of leading scientists and spiritual teachers, but follows three people on actual high stakes healing journeys. Healing can be extremely complex and deeply personal,
but it can also happen spontaneously in a moment. Through these inspiring and emotional stories we find out what works, what doesn't, and why.
Featuring: Dr. Deepak Chopra, Anita Moorjani, Marianne Williamson, Dr. Michael Beckwith, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Anthony William ' Medical Medium', Dr. Bernie Siegel, Gregg Braden, Dr. Joan Borysenko, Dr. David Hamilton, Dr. Kelly Brogan, Rob Wergin, Dr. Kelly Turner, Peter Chrone, Dr
Darren Weissman, and Dr Jeffrey Thompson