Summary of this email:
- My new website is live! You can see it at https://stephaniewasylyk.com/
- To celebrate I'm offering 10 gift coaching sessions in June. Head over to the website and find the link at the bottom of the "About" page to apply.
- Heading into summer I have some great articles and videos lined up for you, so stay tuned!
Okay, now the longer version.
As far as
websites go, creating mine was pretty smooth this time around. I initiated the process in March, and now at the end of May it is DONE! My theme was wildly out of date and nearly non-functional, the colours were very formal and stuffy, and the copy was just completely off. It was time.
I'll write a full article about all
my decisions later, because I nerded out on accessibility and environmental impact, but my priority was getting help from people I trusted and who have similar values to me. Luke at Chunky Duck has been my go-to web person for nearly a decade, and he didn't disappoint
this time around with help from his colleague Jeremy. New for me was hiring a copywriter, which made a massive difference. I wrote the first draft of all my copy using workbooks, then the incredible Truer Words by Lauren turned my words into magic with her Copyrocking service.
Go check it out and let me know what you
(And you're the first group I'm sharing it with, so please let me know if you find any mistakes or glitches!)
To celebrate, I'm offering 10 gift coaching sessions in the month of June.
These are pitch-free, no-strings-attached coaching calls, my gift to you. This is also a great opportunity to gift one of
these sessions to someone else - I promise I'll make you look good for the referral ;)
You can read more about why I offer gift sessions here, but essentially they're a major win-win. I love coaching, and they're a great way for people to move something forward in their business without a financial investment. I get to meet new people, and they get to experience working with me.
To book one, just head over to my brand new website and go to the "About" page. There you'll find a link near the bottom that says "Apply Now".
What's Coming Up This Summer
Heading into (northern hemisphere) summer I have some great articles and videos lined up for you, so stay tuned! Now that the website is done I can get back to my usual writing schedule (with a bunch of summer holidays
in between, of course).
A few you can look forward to:
- A deep-dive into the "shoulds" and "have tos" in your business and what you can do about them
interviewed my sister Jillian who is a Virtual Assistant, so I have a video for you all about how to make the most of a VA
- As promised I'll give you the behind-the-scenes info all about optimizing websites for accessibility and environmental impact
- Susan from https://www.womenredefiningsuccess.com/ interviewed me all about success on our own terms, so I'm going to explore that a little deeper and share some reflections
That's all for
You've got this,
P.S. Seriously, go check out my masterpiece https://stephaniewasylyk.com/