Getting a drivers license can be one of the happiest times in someone life. Finally you are free! But, it isn’t an easy process.
For some who struggle with anxiety and learning disabilities, getting your divers license can be one of the most difficult tasks–and for good reason.
Each time you get behind the wheel you are putting your life and others lives in danger.
For Pennsylvania, drivers license steps are as followed:
- Step 1. Pass an approved Pennsylvania Drivers Education Program.
- Step 2. Get your Pennsylvania learners permit.
- Step 3. Be in procession of your learners permit for a minimum of 6 months.
- Step 4. Apply for a Pennsylvania Juniors License.
- Step 5. Pass an approved Pennsylvania drivers ed program.
Wow that’s a lot! I’m getting anxiety as I write this.
For many people maintaining a license to carry a concealed weapon is a happy time as well!
The steps however, are not that difficult— and unfortunately there isn’t any training necessary.
In order to maintain a License to carry a firearm in Pennsylvania, you must be:
- 21 years of age.
- a resident of PA.
- have no criminal record.
What are your thoughts on weapon training?
We’d love to hear your feedback: would training reduce accidents and gun violence?