Conscious Creativity Newsletter
I'm still feverish and achy today but maybe not quite as ill as yesterday, so I'm going to try to get a little work done. I've been very busy lately, getting my MemberVault site set up so I can start taking orders over there. It seems like there has been one interruption after another, with John's accident and dealing with the insurance, and now my vaccine
reaction. But I'll get there soon!
Yesterday I sent you some excellent free resources to nurture your creative soul. If you missed those resources, I've repeated them below, along with a few more and a couple of great discounted offers.
Would it surprise you to know that 61% of consumers have made a purchase after reading a blog post about a product? Or that small businesses with blogs enjoy 126% more lead growth than those that don't?
If you've struggled with consistency on your own blog (I know I have!) then Cindy's Checklist pack contains 19
must-have checklists every business blogger can use, including:
- The Bottomless Well of Content Ideas Checklist: If you've ever said, "I just don't know what to blog about," then this list is going to become a go-to resource. It showcases 21 places you can find ready-made ideas for posts your audience will eagerly read and share.
- The Quick Content Creation Checklist: Time is precious, and unless you're a professional blogger and can spend all your time writing, you're going to need some shortcuts. Here are 13 ideas to make content creation faster.
- The Tools to Make You a Better Writer Checklist: Banish those "I'm not a good writer" thoughts forever with this list of 7 tools and strategies to turn your so-so writing abilities into content you're proud to publish.
- The How to Make Money on Your Blog Checklist: Because let's be real. You're in business to make money, and your blog has to pull its weight. Here are 7 ways to monetize every blog post you write.
- Plus 15 other detailed, step-by-step plans, critical strategies, and useful tools, all presented in an
easy-to-follow checklist format.
Cindy Bidar makes every business system easier and this is no different. It will have you humming along on your blog without getting
bogged down and stuck and frustrated.
She even covers all the techy WordPress stuff, so if you've been letting that hold you back, here's your chance to get past it.
This Checklist Pack is normally $39, but you can get it for just half that - $19.50 if you get there before midnight tonight. Be sure to use Promo Code: BLOGGER
At Coach Glue, they create done-for-you forms, planners, journals, scripts, workbooks and even full courses that you can use to create your own training programs. Today they are offering a selection of some of those scripts, planners, and blog posts that you can use in your own business.
How to Use Your PLR (Free Resources):
The live event will take place on Thursday, April 28 at 3 PM Eastern. There will be a replay, but I encourage you to try to be there live if you can because those who attend the training LIVE will receive a free downloadable gift to keep track of and put their content to better use.
Class Instructor Info: This free class will be hosted by Alice Seba and Yusef Kulan, done-for-you content creators at EKitHub. Together, they've sold millions of dollars in done-for-you content and have combined over 20 years of content marketing experience, with a focus on helping their clients use content to build a loyal audience of
Class Details: It can be a struggle sometimes to figure out exactly how to make done-for-you content work for you, so Alice and Yusef have put together a FREE class that will teach you how to get more traffic and people on your list, AND save time and money while doing so.
Here are some of the specifics skills you'll learn:
- Using content to build a loyal audience who can't wait to hear from you...even if you don't create that content yourself.
- Creating a pack of hungry buyers who gobble up your new products...including how to make awesome products from done-for-you content.
- How to find extremely budget-friendly done-for-you content you can seamlessly incorporate into your marketing plan and unique brand.
Also FREE is Cindy Bidar's 51 Opt-In Ideas. PLR is a great resource for blog content and bonus products but also for lead magnets. This free guide from Cindy gives you lots of ideas for things you can give away to attract subscribers.
Yesterday's Creative Freebies:
This Summit is FREE and will help you to develop a plan to grow your business and make money selling your low content digital products. The actual Summit takes place between the 2nd and the 6th of May, but the FREE HELP extends to the end of the month of May, so you can take action from the things you learn during the live
You can pre-register for the summit now and join the Facebook Group starting on Monday, April 25th. I love this approach to a summit, with the ongoing support - all for free. There are paid offers if you want, but there's a lot of value here even without any upgrades. Check it out!
And speaking of summits, if low content isn't your only creative pursuit, be sure to check out the Creative Spark Summit where you will learn from 24 experts who
will help you to explore lots of new skills that can unleash your creativity from within.
Creativity can release you from that bogged-down, stuck-in-a-rut feeling that leaves you tired and uninspired on a daily basis.
Creativity will revive and revitalize your mind, body, and spirit. It's about having fun and reconnecting with the curious, playful side of yourself.
Can you tell how excited I am about this one? Even though I don't feel well, the very idea of this summit is giving me a tingle of anticipation.
And did I mention? This one is FREE as well. This summit runs for 4 days next week, from April 26 - April 29, but you can get your ticket right now, RIGHT
And don't forget to check out all of the FREE courses from Karen Curry Parker's school. Human Design is the epitome of creative inspiration, because it shows you how to be in rhythm with your own spark of genius, whatever that
Enjoy all of the great FREE and DISCOUNTED resources this weekend, and enjoy the rest of your day.
Talk To Me! (Click the link or hit reply to send me an email.) I love getting emails from friends, so let's chat!. 😊
Material Connection Disclosure:
I am an affiliate of many products that I recommend and endorse, so this email may contain affiliate links.. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may receive a referral commission. You will not pay a higher price, and in some cases you may even receive a discount by using my link.
Just because I like something, doesn't mean that it will be the right fit for you. You should always perform your own due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone, either on the internet or offline.