I know that I've been on a long journey over the last few years and it's taken some turns that have landed me in a very different space than when I started out on my voyage years ago.
So this morning, my question for you is this: are we still in sync?
If not, that's okay. I just want to find out one way or the other because I don't want to take up time and space in your inbox if you aren't still "with" me.
So here are some questions tp reflect on:
Do you (still) look forward to my emails, and do you like opening and reading them?
Are the topics I currently discuss resonating with you?
Is my creative vision aligned with yours, and do you want to hear more about the things I'm learning?
Do you enjoy how I've embraced the study of Human Design and mindset, and writing our own life as our greatest and most important story of all?
Did you find yourself nodding and answering yes to most of those questions? If so, YAY! You are in the right place and we will have so much fun exploring together.
If your responses were mostly no, or if you've come to dread hearing me talk about Human Design and creativity, then you're probably NOT on the right newsletter list for your interests.
You're here because you bought something from me in the past, or signed up for a free gift, and maybe what I've been talking about isn't what you want in your inbox right now.
If you're new here, maybe you thought you were going to be getting a lot of "business as usual" content from me. If you've been with me for a long time, maybe I've moved in a direction that doesn't interest you.
But either way - whether your answer is a yes or a no to all of the above, the decision about whether you keep hearing from me is totally in your hands, so I invite you to choose YOUR path forward. Stay if you want, or unsubscribe if you're no longer interested.
Here's what you can expect from me if you stay:
- My newsletter has a rhythm, but it's my rhythm. I'll email when I have something to say, which COULD be several times a week or it could stretch out to longer breaks in between.
- I will share about the things that light me up. Sometimes that will be things to buy. Other times it will just be my thoughts.It will always be a joyful sharing, and always have a creative theme.
- Human Design is ALWAYS going to be a big part of what lights me up.
- Writing and publishing are ALWAYS going to be a big part of what lights me up.
- Being in alignment with what brings joy is ALWAYS going to be a big part of what lights me up.
- Creativity is going to be the core of EVERYTHING.
If that sounds good to you, stick around. We're going to have SO much fun finding our new rhythm together.
If it doesn't resonate, go ahead and use the unsubscribe link below. Life is too short to spend our attention and energy on the things that don't excite us. I don't want to take up space in your life if it isn't helpful in some way to you. I promise my feelings won't be hurt if you choose to move on.
I have nothing but love for you and want you to find what you're looking for, even if that something isn't from me. I want you to focus on the things that light YOU up.
So go ahead and choose YOU. 💚