Dear Fellow Travelers,
I'm starting to feel a bit like a broken record when I say the intensity of the influxes of cosmic energies supporting the Great Shift never lets up. All is well, though the
intensity can feel challenging in diverse ways depending on our individual life situations.
New: Great Shift Facebook Page. I have created a Great Shift Facebook page to provide opportunities for interactions and ease of updating as my work on the second edition of my eBook progresses. Anyone can see the page, but only FB members are able to post questions and comments. I continue to be happy to receive emails from readers with
questions and comments (j[email protected]), to which I will reply and re-post on the FB page when they are of general interest.
Lineages. Each of us is a unique embodiment of our experiences in this lifetime, experiences in other lifetimes, and the physical and energetic heritage we have received from of our ancestors. In my own healing journey I have healed emotional wounds that I sensed to come from my Norwegian maternal lineage. I have recently become aware that was part of a much larger ancestral picture which has so
many missing pieces that I'm not even sure what the larger picture looks like. I'm feeling my way with this, not entirely sure what will emerge, but would like to tentatively share what has come to me with the hope that others may have experiences to share and insights to offer.
- The significance and influence of ancestral lineages depend on an individual's soul
purpose. Generally, the more you know about your ancestry, the greater it's potential impact.
- Each individual reflects in a unique way their paternal and maternal family lineages. The paternal (father's father's father...) and maternal (mother's mother's mother...) lineages carry the strongest energetic imprint, while lineages in between (such as
mother's father's mother...) may have varying degrees of influence.
- Patterns of woundedness (for example, depression, suicide, disease) may repeat from generation to generation. When a pattern has existed for generations, subsequent individuals in subsequent generations may be vulnerable, especially when an individual's circumstances match or are close to that of
previous generations (same age, sex, familial relationship)
- When patterns of woundedness are expressed more strongly the maternal lineage than the paternal lineage (and vice versa), individuals who feel more strongly connected to the non-wounded lineage are less vulnerable than those who feel connected to the wounded lineage.
- Healing is easier (not necessarily easy!) when an individual is consciously aware of being potentially vulnerable to ancestral woundedness.
- Healing is easier when members of a family join together to come to a common understanding of the nature and sources of ancestral
In the meantime friends, stay grounded. The Shift is happening. Hang in there.
Love and Light,
View this and other Great Shift Blogs online
using this link: http://archive.aweber.com/gsnewsletter. If you received this email as a forward and would like to sign up to receive future blogs, you can sign up on the
home page of the Great Shift website: http://www.preparingforthegreatshift.org/index.htm. I can be contacted at: j[email protected]