Do you know anyone who wanted to fulfil the religious duty of performing Hajj during his or her lifetime but didn't had the chance to? Or he or she is unable to travel due to a critical illness.
Registration for Hajj Badal 2023 is now open and you can now assign a Mutawif to perform Hajj on behalf of someone who is unable to make the journey themselves.
Our Hajj Badal package will include the following:
1) Photo Proof of Service - Photo of Mutawif will be taken when performing Hajj Badal
2) Certificate of Hajj Badal - Will be issued with the name of person for Hajj Badal
3) Zam Zam Water (5 Litres)
4) Wakaf Al-Quran Al-Karim - 1 copy will be donated in the Grand Mosque, Makkah Al Mukarramah
5) Wakaf Chair - 1 chair will be donated in the Grand Mosque for pilgrims to use
6) Badal Umrah - Will be performed for the participant after Hajj season
Our team of experienced Mutawif will perform the Hajj Badal, one name for Hajj Badal per Mutawif and are not doing Hajj for the first time as these are the requirements needed for Hajj Badal.
Simply press the button below to Register before we close registrations on 12 June 2023.