- When an individual learn and listen more about beauty of Islam and the words of Allah swt - it gives them the comfort and satisfaction to the heart. In this case, feeding the soul with Iman (Faith).
2) Strengthening the relationship of the
- Visualise this - you are sitting with someone who wants to seek the knowledge of Allah swt. To learn about the Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h and the knowledge that he wants to share to his us - his Ummah.
What could possibily be worse than knowing we are with people who wants to upgrade and better ourselves together?
One purpose of Halaqah is to promote the relationship of a student and another, along with the teacher - in seeking knowledge of Islam.
3) Understanding the knowledge through our Scholars
- Our Scholars have compiled the best to their abilities regarding the religion and made it easy for us to understand.
But sometimes, there are too many informations; similiarity and differences with their opinions on a certain matter. When we learn the knowledge through their kitab with a teacher,
we get to fully understand what the teaching is all about.
So having to be learning from a teacher and in this case, a Halaqah (a circle of gathering) of a Kitab, brings more understanding towards a knowledge with the proper guidance.
Join us in The Halaqah as we cover the first book, Encompassing Epistle (Kitab Al-Risalah Al-Jami'ah) - starting 11 May 2023, 8pm - 9:30pm, as we cover the Fardhu' Ain topics such as Pillars of Islam, Prayers and many more.