Hi , how are you doing? We are all experiencing a rapid change in lifestyle along with an inordinate amount of stress. Most likely at this point in your life, you have encountered something with a similar stress level with friends or family. Being at a worldwide scale adds another dimension, and more pressure on every level.
COVID-19 has given rise to hysteria and an increased level of stress. I've experienced an influx of requests for consults over the past week or so from small business owners, entrepreneurs and execs. Although their stress is being triggered in the work environment, the underlying cause 90% of the time
is due to a
long-held stress in their life.
Given all that we are going through, I decided to share ideas on how you too, can help keep your stress levels at a minimum.
This week in the Soul Circle, I'll be sharing information on how you can optimize your health and well being. There will be a focus on the body and self care, as well as how to begin settling your mind and body from excess stress.
On this call:
• How excess stress is affecting your physiology/body systems
• What I learned from post traumatic stress and depression
• An activation to bring more harmony to your world
It's natural for you to feel stress right now with the current global condition. It is healthy to voice your concerns so that you can release your thoughts and shift your focus. I'm here with an open heart and skill set to help you do
Here are several opportunities I'd like to offer you right now.
1. A 15-minute chat to voice your concerns, brainstorm or just hold space together. If our conversation requires more time, we'll set that up.
2. To help you relax your mind and body, please listen to my 20-minute Guided Meditation for Stress Relief. Click here for instant access (no opt in).
3. I was slated to be on the panel for my Holistic Chamber of Commerce tonight. In lieu of the current circumstances, we are holding a virtual meeting... and you are all invited! Join us at 7P/PST
For right now, I've decided to keep offering the flexibility of 2 calls for you to attend the Soul Circle. The times are 5P/PST on Thursday and 9A/PST on Saturday. These are live calls - both covering the same information. You are welcome to attend one or both.
All you have to do is hop on my Bridgeline and you're in!
319-527-9144, Access Code 347216
(I'll be on the line a few minutes early to meet/greet, and we'll begin promptly at 5P.)