The best way to get booked as as a guest on a top national TV show is to think like a TV producer.
But how? You need to reach millions of people ... gain instant credibility ... and send sales of your book or business through the roof.
Learn the secrets by attending a free 90-minute web class tomorrow--at 2, 7 or 10 pm Eastern on Tuesday, October 12--with four veteran national TV producers who've booked hundreds of guests for ABC, CBS, NBC, Oprah and CNN.
The free web class will be hosted by Steve Harrison, who has helped over 15,000 authors and entrepreneurs promote themselves on radio/TV shows.
Together they'll teach you things unknown to 95% of all publicity-seekers.
Here's just some of what you'll discover:
* How to skyrocket your odds of getting on the biggest shows.
* Understanding the mindset of national TV producers and what gets them to book you as a guest.
* The strategy a husband-and-wife team used to land a 7-minute segment on the "Today" show.
* What you should send TV producers (and what you shouldn't--yet most people violate this rule).
* The most important question you must be able to answer to land a TV appearance.
* The biggest mistakes to avoid when pitching TV producers (including ones that could get you black-balled forever!).
* Case histories of three other authors and entrepreneurs and the strategies they used to get on top TV shows.
In the interest of full disclosure, you should know I'm a compensated affiliate for Steve's programs. Again, to register, go here now:
Once registered, you'll receive all the details back within five minutes.
Who knows ... maybe we'll be seeing you on national TV very soon!
Steve almost never makes the recordings of these classes available afterward. That's why he's letting you choose from the time most convenient for you: 2, 7 or 10 pm Eastern. Save your seat here.