These 10 Principles Will Help You Beat the Market
By Vijay Kedia who turned Rs 10 lakh to 650 crore in 20 years of investments at componding rate of 55% pa.
He explained the same in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b53nE7tN0zE
In his talk he said 10 points that have helped him to avoid defeat in the market.
1. Create a fixed income outside the market for your livelihood: Never be dependent on the income from the stock market because it is volatile. He is applying margin of safety logic even before entering the market.
2. Be informed and read a lot: The market rewards you as per your perception. If you think investing is a gamble, then it is a gamble. If you think it is a business, then it is a business. Read a lot and be a maniac when it comes to reading; it will help you connect the dots. Warren Buffett once held up stacks of paper and said he read "500 pages like this every day. That's how knowledge builds up, like compound interest."
3. Invest a part of your savings, not the earnings, into stocks: So if you have decided to invest 25% of your savings in stocks, invest 12% to 15% as it is a risky business. Also you should only invest a certain amount based on your risk-taking capacity.
4. Don't trade and don't leverage: Trading is a 24-hour business. Don't invest from borrowed money.Don't trade just because you see someone making money by trading.
5. Invest only for five to 10 years; minimum time frame is five years: ome was not built in a day. It takes time for a story to mature. I always invest in small caps that go on to become mid to large caps.Whenever I bought a small cap, people discouraged me. No one liked the stock. For two years the company went nowhere; after that it gave multibagger returns.
6. Invest only with the best management and let it worry about the company: If you invest with the best management, you don't have to worry. Management is playing golf, and we investors are worrying 24 hours about what will happen to the company, looking at the dollar, macro, etc. What is the use of being an investor? Let management worry because management has its prestige and its name at stake.
Good management in bad business is better than bad management in good business. Example: Indigo Airlines.
7. Your investment belongs to the market and the profits belong to you: As long as you are invested, the profits belong to the market. Don't spend just because the stock has risen because tomorrow stock prices can collapse.
8. Book profits periodically: Invest profits in buying a house which is very important.
9. Keep a balanced mind: Don't be happy in an up market, and don't be sad in a down market. Be physically, financially and mentally sound.He explains how one should avoid regret. He says a stock can go up after you sell it. Don't regret. The stock market is a place of regret. You make money, you regret. You lose money, you regret. You make less money, you regret. That is why it is very important to keep a balanced mind.
10. Luck plays a crucial role. Do good karma: Be a good human being. The stock market is a mind game. If you are doing good karma, it will come back to you..
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Sokhi Team Clients our Loving our Style !
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Income Tax Problem faced by Sokhi Team Trader
>>Click here to Know and Recall - My Best Videos only for you...
>>Click here to Know and Recall - 2 Secret Trading Rituals for Success of SOKHI Team !
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Kailas Shelke Journey with SOKHI Team
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Do you want to become Rich or Wealthy ?
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Fear of Loss in Trading :-(
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Think Different if you want to be part of 5% profitable traders
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Trading is not the Easy Life !
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Whether Nifty is BULLISH or Bearish ?
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Appreciation Mails after booking Profits in Nifty 8000 Call Shorts
>>Click here to Know and Recall - Why Nifty Predicting in Trading is as good as
I urge you to see all the Videos in my Youtube Channel here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Zczdi-oyFb1wgJQ4e9qjw/videos
I also INVITE YOU to join our SOKHI TEAM from
this Series to trade under our Guidance ==> You can now make your payment Online though Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Online Banking to be a Part of SOKHI TEAM :
Rs 10,500 for 3 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 15,000 for 6 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 22,000 for 12 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 38,000 for Life-Time (One Time Payment No Renewals) - ( Click
Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Click here to Visit SOKHI TEAM Web Store and See all the Products
>>>> See How you are loosing your hard earned money to the broker. Now I am happy opened account in Zerodha and
saved my brokerage upto 90% - Click here <<<<
Remember " YOU Don't Have to Start Wealthy to Become Wealthy "