Gifts worth 5k + Gym Challenge
Published: Fri, 02/24/17
IMP : Make sure you subscribe to our Youtube Channel - Click here to Subscribe.
What's your PLAN for this WEEKEND ?
Well I have few things on my mind I have already watched the film '' Rangoon '' First Day First Show and now just going for a Hollywood Film '' LION ''
I shall also be Dining at-least two times with my family over the weekend ( Add me on Facebook to Check out my Updates )
and I shall make sure I won't sacrifice my Gym ( Check out my Gym Challenge for you - https://youtu.be/stwqbPU7pnA )
Mean While DOWNLOAD YOU FREE GIFTS WORTH Rs 5,000+ - Click here
Yesterday i.e 23rd Feb 2017 we Booked Awesome Profits in our LIC HOUSING FINANCE Positional trade in just 2 days.. will send the details to you tomorrow
We have also entered an options writing trade which should give us another 8% Return on Invested Capital :-)
Im also excited for the fact that our ART & SCIENCE of TRADING Course is Starting in just 15 days !
Click here to know more about it.
Click here to see the INTRODUCTORY WEBINAR + TESTIMONIALS ( http://artandscience.instapage.com )
9 Millionaire Habits by SOKHI TEAM
Hi whether you related to Stock Markets or some other field this will be very Helpful to you. I am sure we all wan't to be a Millionaire or a Crorepati but we don't really know how our approach should be ? I have noted below few points which has helped me GET SUCCESS in Life and I bet you that if you follow them too you shall soon se yourself ahead of others :-)
Do what the wealthy do, and you will have what they have. Here is what they do:
1. Develop a “workaholic” attitude. This is the 40+ formula: you work 40 hours a week for survival and everything after that for success–every hour over 40 is an investment in your future (the average millionaire works 59 hours a week). Don’t waste your work time. Make each hour count.
2. Work with a goal in mind. What would you do with your time if you had all the money you wanted? Spend time with family? Do charitable work? Travel the world? Your answer to this question will tell you what you really want to do with your life. Let these life goals drive you to succeed.
3. Do first things first. Make a to-do list. Set priorities on each activity, focus on the highest priority first, and work on it till it is done. Ask yourself “what is the best use of my time right now?” and then do it. This is the habit of high performance.
4. Practice self-discipline. Do what you should do when you should do it even if you don’t feel like it. Delay gratification for long-term benefit–successful people do the things they don’t like to do when failures don’t do them. Remember: work 5 years like other people are afraid to, so you can live the rest of your life like other people only dream of.
5. Develop a long-time perspective. Plan 3~5 years in the future and be calm in short-term fluctuations. Expect ups and downs and be ready for them. Expect a crisis every 2~3 months with problems sprinkled liberally throughout. How do you respond to difficulty? Circumstances don’t make the man–it reveals the man. How you respond to difficulty is the only thing you can control.
6. Dedicate yourself to lifelong learning. To earn more you must learn more. Read in your field 30~60 minutes a day, listen to audio programs while driving or doing mindless work, take courses and seminars. My Top 2 recommended reading list…
a. Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (Get a FREE Copy Here)
b. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T.Harv Eker (Get a FREE Copy Here)
7. Dedicate yourself to serving others. Success is determined by doing more than what is expected–there are never any traffic jams on the extra mile. You are paid in exact proportion to the value you bring to society. If you want to make more money, create more value for the people you serve.
8. Get around the right people. Your network = your net worth. You will tend to be like the people you spend time around. Build a network of quality people–find those you want to be like, get involved, help those people, be a go-giver instead of a go-getter. If you want to soar with the eagles, you can’t hang out with the turkeys!
9. Never consider the possibility of failure. Failure makes you stronger–fear of failure is what will hold you back. Take calculated risks in the direction of your goals. What is the worst that could happen? Make a habit of doing the things you fear. Act boldly, and the fear will leave you. Back everything you do with persistence and determination. Resolve today to never give up. Success is predictable
I hope you enjoyed this post
As always dedicated to your success.