Hi, . You know, raising consciousness in our self is just like raising a plant in our garden.
- Choose a new plant (thought or belief) that will bring you more joy, love and inspiration.
- Decide whether you want to start with a seed (an idea), or if you want to start with a seedling transplant (a tested method or teacher).
- Make sure the planting location (the people around you) is conducive to optimum and healthy growth.
- Add fertilizer (difficult times and lessons) to the soil and thoroughly mix it in.
- Prepare a hole (openness and curiosity) and place the plant there.
- Water it regularly (understand your weaknesses and be compassionate with yourself) and keep an eye on it's needs.
- Make sure the new plant roots are anchoring into the earth (the new thought or belief is becoming a habit) as it reaches up towards the sun.
- Watch each day and look for how the plant evolves into your vision of what you wanted (how the new habit shows up in your life).
- Enjoy and appreciate your new plant, and share your joy and inspiration with others (inspire others with your example).
You may already subscribe to this spiritual growth perspective, . If so, I'd love to hear how you have applied it in your life.
If this perspective is new to you, I hope you will join myself and other ToLS community members next Saturday to witness the planting of better lives, better relationships and better environments. All leading the way to higher consciousness.
What is your unique plant (life vision) for 2022? Please join us for the creation of the 2022 BVB and let your ToLS community support you with it energetically every day at noon pacific time!
There is no charge for this event; however, we hope you are inspired to make a donation.
Keep scrolling down to register and learn more.
Blossoming Vision Bough Our annual gathering is next Saturday! Why does the Tree of Life Sanctuary create one each year?
The BVB Why ~ How it Helps Us All
- We build, strengthen and expand our School of the Soul community.
- We set you up for success by connecting you with our community support.
- We believe that supporting YOU in fulfilling your life purpose is why the Tree of Life Sanctuary exists.
- Honoring the seasons is important. Nature is a direct, non-ego expression in our life of the Divine on planet Earth.
On Saturday, March 19th, from 1 to 3 pm, we will hold the annual creation of our Blossoming Vision Bough (BVB). We'd love for you to join us. Learn more about it by watching the 2020 YouTube video.
Registration Deadline is Wednesday,
March 16 at midnight.
You must register to get the Zoom link.