Online Lecture by Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Published: Fri, 05/20/22
Speaker: His Grace Sankarshan Das Adhikari Prabhu ji
Austin time: 8:30pm-9:30pm, Friday, 20th May
Indian time: 7am-8am, Saturday, 21st May
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 821 1507 8056
Audience: 60 Bhakti Sastri students of Bhaktivedanta Academy, ISKCON NOIDA, who are working professionals, managing their sadhna and sastric studies side-by-side.
Things/situations which pull one down-
· One's own anarthas
· Comparisons with other devotees
· External failures
· Difficulties in relationships with family members
· Difficulties in relationships with other devotees
· Not allowing fear to take over us.
· Not allowing discouragement to take over us.
· Remembering that difficulties come before a breakthrough
· To develop compassion for others
· To develop compassion for oneself
· To develop dependence on Krsna, on the spiritual master.