Thanks for being a loyal email subscriber! As we come to the end of the year, I'm curious about your thoughts on these newsletters.
But first, some news.
- ❄️ In January, the only classes we will have will be Mysore practices, Monday thru Friday, 7am-10:30am, with Paloma, and Don's Sivananda classes. I will not be teaching in NYC in January, so there will be no led classes, pranayama, or Yoga Asana Sangraha. I will resume my regular schedule with a few additional classes in February. Monthly members who do auto-pay for led classes should please go to the members page and cancel your January
- ⚡ My workshop schedule for January is Amsterdam, Jan. 17th; Vilnius, Jan 19th-21st, and Stockholm, Jan. 25th-29th (currently sold out, but the waiting list is open). I will be in NY the first two weeks of January, but will not be teaching, and will primarily be conducting the pranayama teacher training final exams and working on the Breathing App and some writing.
- 📝 Our first Yoga Education Collective Teacher Training Course begins February 3rd. The course is currently filled, but we do have a waiting list you can sign up on. The Pranayama Teacher Training course is also on our site as a self-paced learning course.
- 🌬️ Last, the Breathing App for Diabetes, which is almost two years in the making, has finally launched and is available on the App Store and Google Play. This app starts with a 28-day program of slow breathing combined with short science lessons on diabetes, the nervous system, sleep, oxidative stress, and many more topics that are relevant whether or not you
have diabetes. It is a useful teaching tool for instructors, as well as for those who want to expand their knowledge about how to apply simple practices for Non-Communicable Diseases. Look for us on the App Store or Google Play as TBA for Diabetes.
Now, to the survey! ✏️ Please answer, if you would be so kind, to this
email with your responses.
- What do you find useful about this newsletter? Schedule, science, or yoga information?
- How often would you like to receive these newsletters? More or less than I currently send?
- What are you looking for in a yoga newsletter? Connection to community? Learning new things? Or just action oriented
I look forward to hearing from you!
PS I'll send one more email before the close of the year, my annual wrap-up and song that sums up the year for me 🎼