Get your questions answered!
Meet members of our team!
Join us for a Talk Story Q&A event.
We're offering 2 options (registration links below):
- Tuesday, March 15, at 7:30pm
- Sunday, March 20, at 3pm
The wireless world can be very confusing!
Conflicting information abounds...
We have answers for you!
Learn everything you ever wanted to know about wireless radiation.
Ok, so maybe not everything, but we do know more than the average person and are happy to talk story with you, share info, and answer your questions!
- What is 5G and what isn't?
- How do I opt-out of a smart meter?
- Do we have protective ordinances in Hawaii?
- Are there towers and antennas near me?
- How can I make my cell phone safer?
- Is my kid's tablet safe?
- Is WiFi better than ethernet?
- What can I do to stop a nearby tower?
These Talk Story events are for Hawaii residents. Help get the word out! Share this info.
Two events are offered. Advance registration is required. Take your pick:
Here's the registration link for Tuesday evening, March 15, at 7:30pm
Here's the registration link for Sunday afternoon, March 20, at 3pm