I'm currently in Greece, and the locals are so hospitable, but they're changing all my plans! Thus, I have no idea what I will do tomorrow or where I'll be, but everything feels right.
I've made many mistakes while
traveling, and I will continue to make more because no one is perfect. Here's a list of some of my failings. Hopefully, you don't make the same mistakes:
- Forgot to bring my passport to the airport. FYI: I was still able to board the plane.
- Crashed my drone into a building
- Booked a cheap hotel infested with cockroaches
- Didn't notify the hotel that I was arriving late, so they gave away the room.
- Didn't check the weather before packing
- Not using credit cards correctly to maximize points
- Stranded in a remote location
- Scammed out of money. (Multiple times)
- Overate on a trip and got sick
Everyone makes mistakes, so don't beat yourself up. Just learn from them, and keep it moving.